Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Free Time!

Good news everyone! My husband and I sold our home and we're about to make an offer on one we really love! This means that I have some free time to get back to my art desk! (yay!) It's been so long since we started this whole process and it's left little time for fun things unfortunately but now that part is over.

Currently, I'm working on finishing up the large commission I mentioned before. I will post up process pics very soon. One item from that lot will be featured and I'll work out a series of pics to explain it's process and how you could make one too!

I also have some jewelry pieces that are ready to be put together and a series of matchbook notebooks that are almost ready to be put up in my ETSY shop: enchantedbybeka.etsy.com. I'm very excited to get them finished and listed!

Just a short post for now but more will soon come!

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates