Saturday, November 21, 2009

Getting Into the Spirit Of Things

The title says it all!

I love Christmas and all the little decorations, cards, treats, etc. and I love making Christmas cards. I got some new stamps recently. I've been trying out the clear ones and I have been loving them! Especially when you get to use a coupon at Michaels or Joann's and your significant other stands in line right behind you so you can use two in one shot! *grin*

I've been working on coming up with some new designs but it's been going slow due to work and life in general but I have been making an effort to put in some time when I can at my art desk. I finished a cute and simple 3x3 card set with a box this morning as well as a gift box for a friend's house warming party tomorrow. I don't have a picture of the git box yet but here is a picture of the card set here in my shop until I can get my photo account to behave:

Merry and Bright Card/Gift Tag Set

My shop has been sparse lately because I was gone most of the summer but now that I'm back and getting back into my routines you'll definitely see more items showing up in my shop. I will be getting five days off over the Thanksgiving holiday (thanks to working with kids) so I hope to be able to put many more hours in at my art desk.

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by my blog occasionally! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Cheers,

Beka


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates