Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Helpers

I have a very fuzzy 'holiday helper' (at least he thinks he's helping) who likes to hang out around my art desk when I'm working on cards, jewelry, boxes...pretty much whenever I'm working on something at my desk. Today, I've been working on Christmas cards for the family and he thought I needed to use stamps.

Photobucket

That's our Clark...our fuzzy and sweet troublemaker. *sigh* At least this time, he didn't decide to tear through the house only to land and slide on my art desk, knocking everything off like he did the other night. >.<

Do you have any holiday helpers that like to "help out" around the Holidays?

Cheers,

Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates