Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Matchbook Notebooks

I made some holiday themed matchbook notebooks today that would be great as a stocking stuffer, in a goodie basket for family/friends/neighbors, or just as a little holiday note.

Photobucket

Each have 10 blank white pages inside for little notes and are featured in holiday colors.

I think I'll be including these in our goodie bags this year for our neighbors. But in the off-chance that anyone would be interested in set of 12 for themselves, let me know and I can get them done right away and sent to you with plenty of time before Christmas!

Cheers,

Beka


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates