Saturday, June 20, 2009

Berry Bliss and More!

I've spent a lot of time in my office the past couple of days due to the creative bug and I've created some really nice pieces!

Berry Bliss Necklace
Photobucket

Blue Cornflower Necklace
Photobucket

Antique Brass Birdie Bracelet
Photobucket

6 Strand Memory Wire Bracelet
Photobucket

6 Strand Memory Wire Bracelet Back View
Photobucket

These items and more will be up on my Etsy shop no later than tomorrow. I'm currently working to make sure I have all the pictures ready as well as my signature gift boxes for each item!

Have a great day everyone!

Cheers,
Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates