Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Items

So I'm back in the saddle again since I am taking the summer off. I spent some time yesterday finishing up some earrings and a necklace I have been wanting to make and complete before we moved. I love them. They have a great nature feel to them with the greens and the berry colors. They make me think of going berry picking in the summer with my family like I used to do many years ago.

Here are the earrings:
Photobucket
Believe it or not, the difference in the green color beads gives it a little something extra. I do plan on making a variant of this style with slightly different colors.

Here is the necklace with the earrings:
Photobucket
The necklace also has a berry motif. The picture really doesn't do the jewelry justice since it's old and having issues focusing amongst other things. I really look forward to replacing this camera soon.

I should be back in my office working on some more pieces to be putting up in my ETSY shop soon and I can't wait to share them all!

Cheers,
Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates