Thursday, May 28, 2009

Settling In

We are in the process now of settling into our new home. It is going to take some time to get everything unpacked and paint a few rooms but we are very happy with the house and the neighborhood.

As soon as things get a little more settled and I have been able to unpack all of my beading/craft supplies, I will be back in the creating saddle again. I have many ideas and I can't wait to share them with you all!

Until then, here is a bit of random information:

*Did you know that the most commonly used seed bead size is 11/0. You would need about 21 beads to string an inch of 11/0 bead size.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates