Sunday, May 3, 2009

Latest Project On The Desk

Well, it looks like the commission is all complete! I just finished up the last item a couple days ago and decided to make some nice gift box bags to put them in so they are all ready to go. I came across a really cute idea from splitcoaststampers.com for a 2-5-7-10 box that is adorable so that's what I used for these.

Photobucket

I'm almost finished embellishing them. I want to add something to the stripe on the flap to match the stamp and I have a few ideas but I'm not sure what to do quite yet. I'll either do a flowing stamp in white or a seed bead design.

Etsy Promotions will be featuring many ETSYians on Myspace over the next few months and Enchanted By Beka was lucky enough to get on the list! Check it out HERE. If you are an ETSY shop owner, this would be a great way to get connected and do some promoting.

That's all for now folks. Time to clean up the house because the appraiser is coming over tomorrow morning. Almost there!

Cheers,
Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates