Thursday, May 14, 2009

Current Projects and a State of Chaos

Well, we're down to 10 days before we move! There's still lots to pack up, including my art desk, the computer, and everything for my ETSY shop. It has been really busy trying to get everything together, sign paperwork and pack and it has left little time for artistic creation. I am hoping that after we move and settle, I can get back into the swing of things and build up my shop.

That being said, I have a current pic from my art desk (well, from a small portion of my art desk) of what I'm working on currently. I'm going to try to finish it before we move but because I have been so busy lately, I am not 100% sure that is going to be possible. But there's nothing wrong with trying now is there?

Photobucket

I really enjoy the mix of the deep, warm wood with green and silver metal. There's something about that combination that really speaks to me. It will be a necklace with a matching pair of earrings and I am thinking I will sell it as a set.

I have also completed a pair of nice drop earrings that I think would be lovely for the summer.

Photobucket

I bought the bead caps at a little bead store in Eugene, OR when we were visiting my husband's parents for Mother's day. If you ever happen to be in Eugene, OR and love to make jewelry, be sure to check out Harlequin Beads. They have a great selection and friendly sales associates! I love popping in there when we have some spare time and are in the area. If you do make it there, make sure to sign up on their mailing list. You will receive postcards with special deals almost every month and the one they send for your birthday includes a special bonus!

Happy day to you folks!

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates