Tuesday, May 5, 2009

First and Last Thursdays on Alberta Street

Just a quick note here...my sister suggested that I set up at Portland's Last Thursdays on Alberta Street. I did some research and it looks like it could be a lot of fun. My sister lives nearby and said she would be willing to help me out with my table. I'm giving it some serious thought and I think it would be a good idea to get me out into the artsy community.

Art on Alberta

Anyone have any other info or advice on Last Thursdays or anything like it? I'd really appreciate the inside views, suggestions, etc.

Just a short one for now...time to go work with the kiddies!

Cheers,
Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates