Monday, June 22, 2009

The Wedding

My friend got married yesterday to his soul mate! It was a wonderful wedding full of personal touches that couldn't help but make me smile and laugh. My items were featured throughout the event and I have a some pictures to share.

Favor boxes:
Photobucket

One of the beaded barrettes:
Photobucket

My favor box on a table:
Photobucket

Unfortunately, I was having trouble getting clear pictures of the jewelry but if you look at my previous posts, you will find pictures of the jewelry. Just search for the Red Court Necklace. I will hopefully have more pictures at a later date.

Cheers,
Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates