Thursday, July 9, 2009

Going Out Of Town...Again...

Yes, we're going out of town again. This time, we're going to the coast...the Tillamook area to be a little more specific. I'm really excited about it because I love Tillamook cheese, yogurt and ice cream. We're also going to do a nice hike in the area. It'll be nice to be at the coast again. It's been awhile since we're been to the coast and it'll be nice to get a dose of salty coldness.

I've been working in the office upstairs and have a few peices that will be ready to go up on my ETSY shop either tomorrow or when we get back from our short trip. Here is a picture of one of the pieces:

Photobucket

I also have a couple wire wrapped hoop earrings and a free-form wire cuff bracelet that are just about done. I will post pics of them when they're ready to go!

That's all for now. Time to go pack up!

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates