Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Aventurine Wire Wrap Cuff

I spent some much needed time in my office today working on a few new things I hope to have completed and in my ETSY shop soon. One project that I was able to complete today was an Aventurine wire wrap cuff bracelet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's for smaller wrists and mainly a practice to see what I could come up with but I like the asymmetrical design and the color of the aventurine chips against the silver metal. I would like to do a few more in this style with different beads and colors for the upcoming seasons.

I will try to post more later this week with pictures of my new creations. I should have some extra time since my husband will be out on a 4 day hike with his best friend.

Cheers,
Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates