Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Modern Picture Frame Necklace



So I made another Modern Picture Frame Necklace just to experiment with the frame and see what kind of designs I could come up with. I used the long rectangle frame this time and wire wrapped the frame with lime glass beads from Blue Moon. I left one less on the left side there because I wanted to hang a charm there instead. I was thinking about doing only part of the frame wrapped with beads but went ahead and did the whole thing. Maybe the next one I'll only do part of it...symmetry is overrated. :P I used the same kind of chain as the other Picture Frame Necklace since it's nice and sturdy and used as 'S' clasp again with a matching charm.

I wore it to work today and it held up very nicely. I work with kids and am constantly moving around so it gave me a chance to see how sturdy it was. It never gave me any issues.

I'll be putting up the Picture Frame Necklaces on my etsy site tomorrow I think so if you might be interested in either of them, please check out my store Enchanted...By Beka.

Thats all for now. I need to help the husband with rebuilding the banister!

Cheers!
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates