Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Long Day




It was a long day today after this morning's work in my office here at home, mailing out books to sell back to Powells, running to the store for more silver spacer beads, working with the kids, going to a regional meeting (mandatory btw) and then coming home. I wanted to veg out for awhile but the creativeness started to kick in and I had to sit down at my crafting desk.

I didn't have anything in mind so I just started playing with beads and came up with what's in the picture so far. I'm not sure where it's going to go but it'll probably keep with the ice-like feel that it has with the flecked silver round beads and the little clear tube beads. I'll keep posting as it develops into what it will be.

I'm going to try to make a bunch of gift boxes this weekend during the super bowl time since I don't watch the super bowl and will only have it on so I can watch the Transformers 2 and G.I. Joe trailers. :P I want to start offering a gift boxing service with my ETSY shop soon. I think it would be a nice touch and I have so many lovely papers and ribbons to use!

That's all for now. It's almost bed time!

Cheers!
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates