Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beads, Wire, Tools....Oh My!


I managed to get a few more supplies at Joann's today since they were having a 40% off sale. For 4 items, it only cost me $3.50! Nice! Since I am starting to accumulate more of certain colors, I've finally started moving some of my beads into the larger container which makes room for other colors I want to get like light orange, yellow...summer colors.

I'm going to be starting on a friend's commission here soon: an aquamarine wire braid bracelet, much like the ones I have up in my shop. (Like that one over to the left.) I got some black wire so I can do a dark one and see how that turns out.

It looks like I might be doing some work on a good friend's wedding. Woo! I'm honored, honored, honored! I'm working with a few ideas to present that are elegant and stylish and hopefully they will be good enough! I'll be posting pics during the process for show and to get some feedback.

That's all for now. I"ll have more once I start my next projects!

Cheers!
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates