Friday, March 20, 2009

And So It Begins...

I picked up some supplies today to start a portion of the large commission I have. I have Spring Break off (A perk when you work with kids) so I will be getting most of it done this coming week. I will post pictures of the products when I get them started. I have about 140 favor boxes, 5 beaded hair barrettes, and I need to fine tune a necklace and matching earrings. They are all beautiful items and all for the same occasion so they all have matching themes.

Aside from the slow biz work, my husband and I have been working on the house to get it ready to stage. We're running out to get some flowers tomorrow to plant in the front yard to give it 'curb appeal'. I can't wait until all of this is over and I can sleep again!

I'll try to post as much as possible during this busy time and patience is much appreciated!

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates