Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bye Bye Sweet Little Birds...

I listed my Sweet little bird favor/gift boxes that I had posted up recently and they sound just a few hours after I listed them! My goodness! I wasn't expecting that at all! So now I am working on making some similar boxes with butterflies, more birds and other nature inspired items that I can come up with.

This weekend I'll be talking shop and probably starting on the large commission I got from a friend who's getting married this summer. I'm very thankful that I have Spring Break off because I will be using that entire week to get the items made. Busy, busy , busy! But you know what? It's creating more business for my biz and keeping me happy...I can't complain one bit!

I will be posting up some new pics of the new items as soon as I can so stay tuned!

Cheers!
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates