Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Work Update




I've abandoned my art desk for awhile because of all the packing up we're having to do and also because I don't have a TV in my office. It can get a little lonely at home by myself all day long...well, I have the cat but he pretty much does his own thing. So, all factors considered, I decided to move out to the dinningroom area because from there I can see the TV, I'm next to the kitchen and still close to the bathroom. Ah, paradise. :P

There are the boxes I'm working on for a friend's wedding. The camera makes them look more pinky than they really are. They're a nice red that's not too bright. I have some matchbook notebooks that I'm working on finishing soon and will be posting those up on the ETSY store. They're so cute and would make great favors themselves for events. The butterflies have little rhinestones on the wings to give them a little sparkle.

I have a bracelet that I finished that I don't have a picture up yet. I'll get one up soon. It's a nice butterfly antique style bracelet with two strands. It's lovely and will have a "dark" partner soon enough.

Well, that's all for now. I need to go to the Realtor's to sign some paperwork. Woohoo...

Cheers,
~Beka

1 comments:

HeartOnSleeveArt said...

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE FAVORS IN ETSY SHOP! I NEED SOMETHING TO INCLUDE IN ORDERS

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates