Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back to the Ol' Art Desk

I'm back at my art desk finally after a short absence with all the house stuff we're dealing with. I started a few projects. The bracelet at the top is the start of one of them. It's a nice antique butterfly bracelet and this is the light version. I plan to make a dark version after this one is completed.

I have another piece that I'm making that was actually inspired by this book series I'm reading: The Dresden Files. I love it, I love it, I love it! (Thanks to a friend of mine, I'm hooked bad.) I actually made the necklace already but it was snatched up by a friend for their wedding so I'm going to make another one so I can put it on my ETSY shop soon.

I also have some neat pieces that I'm going to work on in the near future that are actually inspired by the novel I'm writing. What is it about you say? You'll have to wait and see! :P But they are going to be lovely pieces that are edgy and yet have a sense of elegance about them. I can't wait to get started on them...

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates