Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring Must Be Near...

Because I saw a hummingbird out my office window at home today. Clark started going crazy with his chattering and tail swishing. (Clark is our needy yet adorable cat) The bush-tree thing our neighbors have in their yard next to ours is starting to bud. Yes...spring is near...

For the next couple of days, I'm having to take a little break from the biz. Between writing, my job working with the kids, the biz and taking care of stuff around the house, it's wearing me out and I need to find some sort of balance between them all and create a workable schedule. Not to mention, lacking sleep is not helping either. Speaking of which...I think a nap before work is in order...I don't want to be grumpy to the kids. >.<

*yawn*
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates