Monday, February 16, 2009

A Day Off...



I had a day off today thanks to Presidents Day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I managed to take some pics today for a couple items for my shop. The first one is the Modern Flower Trellis Bracelet that comes with it's own gift box. It just kind of came together and I think it looks fun. The Butterfly Serenade Necklace came out nice as well. It comes with a gift box but I don't have it pictured here. It's interesting that they are two different styles yet made at the same time. I surprise myself sometimes...

That's all for now. I'm in the middle of making dinner and then I have more work to do and Heroes to watch at 9PM. Yay for multitasking abilities!

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates