Sunday, February 15, 2009

Feeling Better And Back To Work!



I got over whatever I had rather quickly so that made me happy because I was able to get back to work on my projects! I made a nice simple pair of antique-style earrings for my friend and co-worker for Valentine's day. She now has a nice pair of earrings to match her petite antique necklace.

I've got a couple other projects that have either just been completed or in the process of being completed. I have a somewhat modern bracelet that I made the center part on my little wigjig contraption and then used 26 gauge wire to weave in some green and rose colored seed beads. It's rather interesting but I like how it turned out. I have a nice antique brass filigree butterfly necklace with a pair of matching earrings as well that I have just finished. I have never worked with antique brass before but it was a lot of fun. It was nice and soft to work with and I will definitely be working with it again.

I have to wait until the morning to take the pics for my ETSY site. I get perfect lighting when the sun is out in the morning and terrible lighting in the evening in my office...at least for pictures.

I'm starting another necklace which will probably take me awhile since it will involve making lots of little charms with small beads. I'm going to go for some sort of antique/medieval theme with it, I think. It's the one in the center that has just been started in that desk picture. So...we shall see how it turns out. Sometimes...the creations have a mind of their own...mwahahahahha!

Cheers,
~Beka

1 comments:

Adorntonia said...

May I ask, where do you get your lovely boxes/tags from? I'm looking for a nice way to package my jewelry when I send it to costumers.:)

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates