Thursday, February 12, 2009

Flushed...and not like a toilet!

There's nothing like a good fever to get me feeling all angry...grrr. I hate feeling sick because it always gets me down and I don't want to do anything; even the things that I love. So, I stayed home from work today which was a chore in itself when it came to finding a replacement but luckily, it all worked out in the end. I guess someone up there is looking out for me today.

A friend of mine, who also happens to be my co-worker, asked me to make a pair of earrings for her to match a necklace she has. I don't care how crappy I feel...I'm getting those earrings done today! She needs to have something nice for the Valentine's Day holiday because she's been through a lot. I'm not going to let her pay for them. They are going to be my gift to her for being a good co-worker and friend. Now hopefully I can be better so I can go to work tomorrow to give them to her. :P

I'm loving working with this antique brass material. I got some chain, findings and wire and I'm starting a really nice necklace that I will post pics of when I'm feeling better. It's main star is a antique brass filigree butterfly. I can't seem to stay away from the butterflies! I have another necklace in silver material that has a butterfly as it's centerpiece too. I must need to get butterflies out of my system or something...

Well, that's all for now. I really need to try to rest...so sayeth my husband and I know he's right. I'll post another update with pics when I'm well.

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates