Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Red Court Necklace

I managed to get some more work done last night and a little more this morning before work to complete the Red Court Necklace. I like how it turned out with the deep red and smokey bicones against the silver chain. It lays very nicely when worn around the neck. I'm going to make a pair of matching earrings and a gift box for each and then list them up in the next day or two depending on my schedule of course.

Jeff (my husband) is going to help me build a bracelet and necklace display to store my product and use at shows down the road. It's going to have a removable rod which should make things easy, especially if I make some bangle bracelets. I'd like to have an earring stand of some sort too to store all the earrings and use at shows.

Short post tonight since I'm trying to get some extra rest tonight. I'll post more when I have some more items to show!

Cheers,
~Beka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Shop

Followers

 

Enchanted...By Beka | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates